Triton has many quality horses available for full or half lease. Leasing gives a rider the opportunity to see what owning a horse would be like without the initial investment of purchasing a horse. Leasing is also a good way to find an appropriate match between horse and rider.
Full Lease is $600 per month if paid by the 15th of the month and $625 if paid after and includes the following:
- Practice rides each week at the customer’s convenience
- Professional riding as needed but at least once a week
- 4 lessons a month
- Exclusive riding rights to the horse you are leasing, just as if you owned the horse.
- Lessee will be responsible for the vet and farrier costs described in the lease agreement.
Half-Lease is $390 if paid by the 15th of the month and $415 dollars if paid after and includes the following:
- 2 Practice rides a week by the customer at agreed upon times
- 4 lessons per month
- Professional riding as needed, but at least once a week
- Lessee may be required to share the horse they half-lease
- Lessee will be required to pay half the vet and farrier costs as stated in the Half-Lease Agreement.